5 key things you need to know about phimosis:
- There are no super fast treatments that work
- Gentle, Regular, Even Pressure every day has been shown to work effectively
- Foreskin stretches best when inflammation & infection are absent
- A steroid or phimosis treatment cream with neem oil can help prepare a foreskin for stretching
- Novoglan is the only product approved for use in treating a tight tight foreskin | phimosis
To learn more about phimosis you can check out the following quality sources:
The Novoglan Simple 5 step Process:
- Keep the Foreskin and Penis clean using Novoglan Soap
- Apply Novoglan Cream to moisturise and soften the foreskin and reduce inflammation and microbial load
- Use the cream daily or twice daily depending on tightness and dryness of foreskin
- Use the Novoglan Gentle Foreskin Stretcher every day for 14 days or a little longer if required
- Use Novoglan Personal lubricant during sexual activity to reduce risk of tearing or inflammation.
So when it comes to a cure for phimosis – you need the worlds number 1 Phimosis Treatment – Novoglan.